Are you looking to take your business overseas but aren't sure how to protect your intellectual property (IP) rights? Do you want to keep up with new developments in global IP services?
WIPO's roving seminars present the IP tools you need to protect and leverage your intangible assets, and to grow your business.
Look out for a seminar near you to learn directly from senior WIPO experts about the latest IP trends, practical tips and issues.
The roving seminars are organized with local stakeholders including national IP offices.
Most seminars are free of charge. For questions or suggestions please contact us.
In 2018: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, United Kingdom
- London, United Kingdom (April 30, 2018)
- Birmingham, United Kingdom (May 1, 2018)
- Dortmund, Germany (May 15, 2018)
- Bordeaux, France (June 5, 2018)
- Marseille, France (June 7, 2018)
- Vienna, Austria (October 24, 2018)